1.Cake pop cakes! Lottie and Lil is now offering cake pop cakes! Delicious cake pops line the tiers and they are all topped with a mini cake for cutting. Love it!
2.Grooms wearing bow ties. Love it!
3. Incorporating items into bouquets. Feathers, bling and unique ribbons. Love it!
4. Destination Weddings are very popular! A great excuse for a holiday+celebration. Love it!
5. Lottie and Lil has done it again! This time it’s Pie pops! Love it!
6. Tropical Honeymoons! The Caribbean is affordable, close and offers romance. Love it!
7. Clients spoiling themselves on their honeymoons! Upgrading the room, getting a butler. Love it!
8. Couple are doing the little things to remember their guests comfort. Getting Parasols to shade them from the heat etc Love it!
9. Incorporating culture. With so many mixed marriages, couples are incorporating traditions from each culture. Love it!
10. Couples are going all out with photobooths. Hiring photographers to take high quality photos to share with their guest. Love it!
About Jennifer Borgh:
Specializing in destination weddings and local weddings in Toronto and York Region, Jennifer Borgh with her team of exceptional assistants and vendor connections ensure every single detail of your wedding is taken care of. Jennifer Borgh Events is a boutique planning company and doesn’t overbook. Jennifer Borgh plans weddings and honeymoons FULL time and is therefore available when you need her!
Her extensive background in events has taken her all across the Caribbean. Being Certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, Sandals and Travel Industry Council of Ontario leaves destination bridal parties completely worry-free in her capable hands.