Although we book our couples at many types of resorts, villas or other, most of our clients want to book all-inclusive resorts for their guests or at least a package with flight+hotel+transfers. It’s just easier for everyone to know ahead of time how much this trip is going to cost. So here are the easy steps to start planning your destination Wedding with Jennifer Borgh Events.
To secure enough rooms at the resort, best pricing and give guests enough time to save up money and book the time off, it’s best to book one year in advance.
1. Decide on possible locations to get married, possible dates, and have a rough idea of number of guests, decide if children will be invited, decide on budget per guest(for hotel, resort, transfer package), decide on overall wedding budget.
2. Call or Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help you narrow down your location/resorts based on priorities and budget.
3. Call or email Jennifer Borgh and put down a nominal deposit so you can start tapping into her expertise!(Not ready to sign a contract or put down your deposit yet? This option is perfect for you! No commitment until you are ready)
We can now go ahead and get your group quotes from our top suppliers
4. Settle on one resort that will be perfect for you and your guests.
5. Settle on wedding ceremony/reception location and we will check on availability on desired dates.(Some countries require a residency for a certain amount of hours before you get married. We will inform you of this)
6. Sign the Wedding Planning contract and decide on payment schedule
7. Send out the invitations to guests with the deposit amount, final payment date and details about the resort.(We will set this information up for you)
8. Relax, while guests start calling us to secure their room/flight by putting down a small deposit.(We will send you an updated guest list to keep you informed)
9. Once the majority of your guests have booked we can start planning your wedding details, decor, location(on or off the resort), menu, transportation(if needed), excursions, formal wedding invitations etc.
10. Relax, Enjoy and let Jennifer Borgh Events handle all the details that arise as well as handle your guest requests, payments and anything else they may need.
About Jennifer Borgh:
Specializing in destination weddings and local weddings in Toronto and York Region, Jennifer Borgh with her team of exceptional assistants and vendor connections ensure every single detail of your wedding is taken care of. Jennifer Borgh Events is a boutique planning company and doesn’t overbook. Jennifer Borgh plans weddings and honeymoons FULL time and is therefore available when you need her!
Her extensive background in events has taken her all across the Caribbean. Being Certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, Sandals and Travel Industry Council of Ontario leaves destination bridal parties completely worry-free in her capable hands.