Last night, I attended a seminar about the new Air Canada Vacations flights and packages to Curacao. A great destination for both honeymoons and destination weddings. It’s very exciting that Air Canada Vacations is starting these new flights which will make the island much more accessible. As well, Air Canada Vacations is offering first class seats at $299 round-trip per person! Call or email me anytime for a quote on this or any other destination in the Caribbean.
Top 10 reasons to have your honeymoon or destination wedding in Curacao
1.Location-It’s the largest of the ABC(Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao) islands located on the outer fringes of the hurricane belt(perfect for August-November)
2. Language-Locals speak Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu
3.Currency-The US dollar is widely accepted and available through ATM’s in both USD and Antillean Guilders
4.Beaches-Over 35 beautiful beaches
5.Diving-Top diving destination with over 65 designated dive sites and clear blue water
6. History-The historic area of Willemstad Inner City and Harbor have over 750 sites and monuments
7. Wedding Requirements-3 day residency and no blood tests for legal weddings
8. Cuisine-A culinary heaven with a wide variety of sidewalk cafes, groumet restaurants, international dishes and local eateries influenced by a melting pot of over 55 different nationalities
9. Festivals and Events- There are year round festivals and events including Carnival
10. Only a few hours plane ride from Toronto and easier to get to with the new flights added this year.
About Jennifer Borgh:
Specializing in destination weddings and local weddings in Toronto and York Region, Jennifer Borgh with her team of exceptional assistants and vendor connections ensure every single detail of your wedding is taken care of. Jennifer Borgh Events is a boutique planning company and doesn’t overbook. Jennifer Borgh plans weddings and honeymoons FULL time and is therefore available when you need her!
Her extensive background in events has taken her all across the Caribbean. Being Certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, Sandals and Travel Industry Council of Ontario leaves destination bridal parties completely worry-free in her capable hands.