Can’t hold back my excitement for the newest addition to the Sandals collection! The resort will be opening for arrivals on December 12, 2013; bookings commence on March 23, 2013. Call or email me for a quote for your destination wedding or honeymoon.
A few of the highlights:
- 231 rooms and suites
- 3 villages: Pink Gin Village, Tahiti Village, and Italian Village
- Just minutes from the airport
- 9 restaurants including a world class steakhouse restaurant – Butch’s Chophouse
- 3 pools plus 2 river pools
- State of the art fitness center and spa
- Meeting facilities
- 75 butler suites including millionaires suites, rondovals and skypool suites
- Romantic soaking tubs in all rooms and suites in the Tahiti and Italian villages
Specializing in destination weddings, Jennifer Borgh with her team of exceptional assistants and vendor connections ensure every single detail of your wedding is taken care of. Jennifer Borgh Events is a boutique planning company and doesn’t overbook. Jennifer Borgh plans weddings and honeymoons FULL time and is therefore available when you need her!
Her extensive background in events has taken her all across the Caribbean. Being Certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, Jamaica Tourist Board, Sandals and Travel Industry Council of Ontario leaves destination bridal parties completely worry-free in her capable hands.